- 1 cup of milk
- 2 small or 1 large ripe banana mashed
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon salted butter for frying
- To a medium bowl, add the the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together to combine.
- Pour the dry ingredients over the wet and mix just until incorporated. Do not over mix!
- Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes. It should form bubbles and rise just a bit.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat. Melt a little salted butter on the cooking surface, spreading batter evenly.
- Fry both sides and stack up in 3’s.
These fluffy pancakes are salty on the outside because of the salted butter and sweet on the inside. Just simply divine! Drizzle what ever you like on the top – Chocolate sauce, Maple syrup or honey & berries.
Join my Quest and Mark your map.